Gillies And Zaiser Public Relations
Travel communications has been our passion since our founding in 1979. Gillies and Zaiser Public Relations has always excelled at working with travel clients to maximize the return on their public relations investment. Likewise, we’ve worked hard to establish ourselves as reliable resources for the travel media, providing information, insight and ideas about destinations, products and services throughout the travel industry.
How We Work With Our Clients
We offer direct and honest feedback about strategies, focus on getting the job done while minimizing overhead, and use the tools we know produce the best results. Because of our long history in the field, we’ve studied the trends and know which ones work and which ones to avoid.
Our dedicated staff actively provides counsel to our clients, not just in the field of public relations, but in all aspects of marketing, planning and operations. We believe that as partners, success only comes when we work together to reach common goals. Our long tenure with our clients is proof that we deliver what we promise, but we won’t promise what can’t be delivered.
Whether it’s writing and distributing releases, pitching, responding to queries, coordinating media events or trips, arranging interviews, writing speeches, investigating promotional opportunities, promoting brands, or establishing a full-fledged marketing program, Gillies and Zaiser makes messages resonate with the right audiences.
How We Work With the Media
We study the media and are active consumers and fans of the products journalists create. We read and watch, listen and respond. In short, we take the time to get to know the media – as outlets and as individuals.
We’ve become trusted resources who can be relied upon to know what information the media needs – and when. We don’t push agendas, but instead truly try to connect the right journalist with the perfect story idea. We always respond in a timely manner, and we’re willing to take extra steps to ensure that we answer every question and account for every detail.
We also take the time to know and work with our peers in the industry, which allows us to detect trends and see the big picture. As a result of our philosophy on media relations, we have a track record of being great resources who are easy to work with – and fun to travel with.
- Connoisseurs Scotland Announces a Strategic Partnership with Dunnet Bay Distillery and its Rock Rose Gin and Holy Grass Vodka >> read more
- Scenic 12-Day “Breathtaking Bordeaux” Digs Deep into the Culture, Foods and Wines of this Famous Region – and Takes Advantage of Scenic Diamond’s Redesign and New Cooking Emporium >> read more
- Emerald Waterways Kicks Off 2017 With Three New Ship Launches >> read more
- New Year, New Tourism Offerings Along the Louisiana Coast >> read more
- Discovering Scenic’s Antarctica Means Ultra-Luxury, Top Experts, Helicopters, Submarine and Close Encounters with Nature >> read more
- Book Any 2017 Emerald Waterways European River Cruise and Fly Free >> read more
- Building of Scenic Eclipse Begins with Steel Cutting Ceremony at Uljanik Shipyard In Croatia >> read more
- Scenic Adds Adrenaline to Nine Departures, Partnering With Trek Travel to Offer 9 Bike & River Cruise Sailings in 2017 >> read more
- The Ultimate Scottish Road Trip From Connoisseurs Scotland – Lamborghinis Included >> read more
- Give the Gift of Travel for Less with Emerald Waterways’ Black Friday Sale >> read more