Gillies And Zaiser Public Relations
Travel communications has been our passion since our founding in 1979. Gillies and Zaiser Public Relations has always excelled at working with travel clients to maximize the return on their public relations investment. Likewise, we’ve worked hard to establish ourselves as reliable resources for the travel media, providing information, insight and ideas about destinations, products and services throughout the travel industry.
How We Work With Our Clients
We offer direct and honest feedback about strategies, focus on getting the job done while minimizing overhead, and use the tools we know produce the best results. Because of our long history in the field, we’ve studied the trends and know which ones work and which ones to avoid.
Our dedicated staff actively provides counsel to our clients, not just in the field of public relations, but in all aspects of marketing, planning and operations. We believe that as partners, success only comes when we work together to reach common goals. Our long tenure with our clients is proof that we deliver what we promise, but we won’t promise what can’t be delivered.
Whether it’s writing and distributing releases, pitching, responding to queries, coordinating media events or trips, arranging interviews, writing speeches, investigating promotional opportunities, promoting brands, or establishing a full-fledged marketing program, Gillies and Zaiser makes messages resonate with the right audiences.
How We Work With the Media
We study the media and are active consumers and fans of the products journalists create. We read and watch, listen and respond. In short, we take the time to get to know the media – as outlets and as individuals.
We’ve become trusted resources who can be relied upon to know what information the media needs – and when. We don’t push agendas, but instead truly try to connect the right journalist with the perfect story idea. We always respond in a timely manner, and we’re willing to take extra steps to ensure that we answer every question and account for every detail.
We also take the time to know and work with our peers in the industry, which allows us to detect trends and see the big picture. As a result of our philosophy on media relations, we have a track record of being great resources who are easy to work with – and fun to travel with.
- Scenic is First and Only River Cruise Line to Offer Therapeutic Salt Lounges on its Ships >> read more
- Scenic Announces Pre-Brochure Release Cabins for 2018/2019 Southeast Asia River Cruising on the Mekong and Irrawaddy Rivers >> read more
- Europe’s Famed Christmas Markets Come Alive on Emerald Waterways’ Holiday Sailings >> read more
- Book a Scenic 2018 Europe River Cruise by Sept. 30 and Get Free or Greatly Reduced Flight Fares >> read more
- Agents Booking Three Cabins on Scenic’s Europe River Cruises Between July 1 and Aug. 31 Receive a Free Cabin for Their Own Use in 2018 >> read more
- Scenic Offers Free Flights From 25 US Gateways for Guests Booking Mekong Sailings by July 31 >> read more
- Belmond Royal Scotsman Luxury Train Launches Europe’s First Spa Car >> read more
- Emerald Waterways Expands On-Board Programming with Photography Workshops, Yoga Classes and Dining with Celebrity Guest Chef >> read more
- Emerald Waterways Christens Newest Star-Ship, Emerald Radiance, In Portugal >> read more
- World’s First Discovery Yacht Introduces “Rediscovery Voyages” >> read more